Friday, September 11, 2009

31 August 09

Don’t feel like want to write anything on it, but want to know how I feel today. Yeah…today, I’m leaving to Sydney, after one and a half year in kuching with my family and friends…share everything with my family, having a small grocery store, hanging out with friends, looks great and enjoyable life here…..n I have learnt 8 months adults piano class….here want to thanks to ahmoi who taught me piano with her passionate and time with it….thanks!!! without you, I can’t finish part of my dream, will go back and get a second hand keyboard so I can practise all the time, hmm....
Went to shopping mall to buy my new balance in the afternoon with my brother....
Everything checked before out of the house, put luggage up to the car, head down to have dinner...we take some photos when we on the way to airport....
...............

No comments: