Monday, April 27, 2009

My korea trip 2009

My korea trip.....
9 days 7 nite - tat's was awesome and wonderful ....hmm....can't tell how much i feel when i'm at Jeju and seoul....is ....when i'm at jeju...i stay besides the sea....listen to the wave n breath deeply...n drinking "san duo mineral water" wow...tat moment....it was so cool....
n going with my parent.....

I learn a lot ....their culture, behaviour, manner, government, etc.....n also handsome guy and beautiful girls.....hahahha....u would love it when u there.....

i feel like to stay longer there instead of following the tour....hmm...tat's one more thing i need to say is the travel agents and tour coordinator...they have done a great job......not only fun but we look like a family....especially mis tan...i want to thanks her for everything....

As going to korea is one of my favourite country....now i have done it...of course...thanks to my parent.....i want to share how happy i am.....

no worries

No comments: