Sunday, February 3, 2008

2 Feb 08

2 Feb 08
Raining and Sunny and Raining
Dinner with Nitin, Tirsa, Sarah,Sylvia, Damien, Ben, Kashi, Pat and Rick…
It was organize by Sylvia, as she told me the steak there is pretty tasty…so why not give a go, rite? Somemore, I always wanted to try to have dinner in a such restaurant…well…Location: Parramatta, Restaurant Name: The Meat & Wine Co.(corner)…..
We actually booked for 8 or 9 person, but end up we got medium function room as it has been cancelled by someone…we take it!!!!
You wont believe when I first entered I was like “wow…..” as this is my very first time been to this high-class western restaurant….well…keep going…when I first entered the function room….of coz first time is to show up my camera n start taking photo….hahahah…it was fun….
We sat down and waiting for others, Sarah, Tirsa, Kashi…..yeah…we started to order….most of us ordered steak…Tirsa and Sarah had lamb…ben ordered ribs…wow…the meal looks great!!!! Looks like everyone enjoy the dinner a lot….laughing, chatting….epsecially Nitin actually carrying 2 camera(mine and Tirsa) walking around and take the photos…..it was so funny….
We stay til 1030pm…yeah…pretty late, rite…..at first Sylvia suggested to have ice-cream…but we juz had dinner…so we didn’t make it!!! At last, they decided go to PJ(pub), alrite…off we go…who knows….the guard said “no shorts, please”, as Pat and Rick are wearing short pants….so…ends up we go home straightaway…..ahahha…anyway…I enjoyed a lot today!!!
Thanks to everyone and I am happy!!!

1 comment:

Blast said...

Glad that you are enjoying yourself.